Orientation Programme Module-Engineers Introduction to Defence Services for Engineering Graduate
The aim of this orientation programme is to;
- Enable the participants to have a comprehensive understanding of structure of defence forces.
- Provide an insight into the qualities that are required to get into the defence services
- Enumerate the benefits and perks of joining the defense forces
- Familiarize participants on how to approach the test and interview process:A three pronged approach to SSB
An introduction to Thematic apperception Test,Word Association Test,Situation Reaction Test,Self Description Test.
An Introduction to Group Discussion and Group Planning exercise
An introduction to interview process and preparation
- Process and how to apply to various posts, tests, vacancies etc