COMEDK UGET 2022: Attention candidates, the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, COMEDK, will begin the registration process for UGET 2022 from today, March 14, 2022. Candidates who wish to register can do the same by visiting the official website, i.e., comedk.org. According to the official website, the registration process will end on May 2, 2022, and the exam is scheduled for June 19, 2022.
COMEDK UGET 2022: IMPORTANT DATES
- Commencement of the registration process: March 14, 2022
- Last date of the registration process: May 2, 2022
- COMEDK UGET 2022 exam date: June 19, 2022
COMEDK UGET 2022: STEPS TO REGISTER
View On Website
- Step 1: Visit the official website, i.e., comedk.org.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads, UGET registration 2022. (once activated)
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Register yourself and proceed with the application form.
- Step 5: Fill out the form and upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Take a printout of the filled form for future reference.